Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Network writing in his diary

Dear Diary,
My companions canceled on me! I'm so offended that I don't think I will have anyone else over for a while...Instead I'm going to talk about what I have been doing with my time this week because that is what diaries are for. You sit and listen to me while I rant on about what I have been up to and you can be a good friend and silently agree with me. SO! This week has been mainly busy because I just helped some students make a film within ten days for Lights! Canberra! Action! They were so busy for those ten days trying to write the script, storyboard, find extras, props, boom mics, music and then the editing came!!

Phew so busy but now they both have to focus on doing a web page for a subject they are doing at uni. One of the was thinking of doing current affairs but found that too boring because she did Journalism last year and switched to Media mainly because she wasn't interested in current events. So I think she may do the Shakespeare language and how people can interpret his language and plays. I was reading her blog and she said she was going to try and put up a mini-Shakespeare language dictionary and then post a few of his plays/sonnets up separating them into Comedy, Tragedy, History and Sonnets/Soliloquies. She also mentioned she may have a few lists up on Shakespeare interpretations (such as 10 Things I hate about you and The Lion King) and then show which plays are coming up in Canberra and Sydney. I think it will be good for people who are interested in Shakespeare but don't have the energy to learn the language but want to get a sense of his writing and stories.

Now all she needs to do is try to find time creating the web page. I might ask my friends Mr HTML and Mrs CSS to help her out because I have a feeling she will need them. She will have to try and find time to make it between her filming for Drama Production, her Motion Graphics assignment and her creative research exam coming up. But I think she really likes Shakespeare and enjoys so hopefully she will power through HTML (because sometimes he can be a little annoying and fiddly) and create a web page!

No comments:

Post a Comment